1-31 december Nice Christmas Village.
Open daily from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm (9:00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays), the Christmas Village will include sixty chalets displaying a lange range of craft products on a Christmas theme, a “tasting” area, a skating-rink, a ferris wheel, the house of Father Christmas and shows for children.
11 h-20 h Place Masséna – Jardin Albert Ier
December 1 -janvier 6 Christmas in Cannes
• Christmas Village from December 1, 2018 to January 06, 2019 with decorations and automata on the theme of Gourmandise – Entrance to the village: Félix Faure
• The largest christmas tree in the Alpes-Maritimes (33m high) -Esplanade Georges Pompidou
• Large ice rink of 400m Ç in natural ice totally integrated in the Christmas village this year – Allées de la liberté
• Shows on ice
• Meeting with Santa Claus 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd and 24th of December 2018 from 14h to 18h – Christmas Village
• Great Christmas Parade of December 24, 2018 from 15h – Rue d’Antibes
• Creative workshops for children
December 1-22 Auditions conservatory end of year Antibes
Where: Conservatoire de Musique et d’Art Dramatique
For the programme: https://fr.calameo.com/read/00207450479c8cdb905a4
December 12, 28th New Years eye’s Triathlon in Antibes
Port Gallice: For men, woman and children
For more information: https://www.antibesjuanlespins.com/agenda-desmanifestations/evenement/1382-28e-triathlon-de-la-saintsylvestre
24 and 28 december Guided visit of the Palais des Festivals Cannes
Ever dreamed to walk in the footsteps of the stars? Do you want to taste the atmosphere of the film festival?
Now’s the chance. You can visit on december 24 or 28 the “Palais”.
Make you reservation here.
29, 30, 31 December and 1 January 2019 Crazy Horse CANNES
Crazy Horse, the famous Parisian cabaret, returns to Cannes as part of an international tour, for 5 exceptional performances of its show, Forever Crazy, in its new 2018 version.
Palais des Festivals et des Congrès, théâtre Debussy
January 1, 2019 at 0h00 Fireworks in the bay of Cannes
From 23h00 musical atmosphere
January 1 CONCERT DU NOUVEL AN 2019 Nice
Acropolis Nice, entrance free
Orchestre Philharmonique de Nice
• Johannes Brahms: Danses hongroises nÆ 1, 3, 10 et 17 à 21
• Maurice Ravel: Boléro
• Duke Elligton – Piotr Ilitch Tchaïkovski/Jeff Tyzik: Casse-Noisette, suite d’après Piotr Ilitch Tchaïkovski
• George Gershwin: Ouverture cubaine
• Alberto Ginastera: Danza final (Malambo) extraite d’Estancia, opus
8aDirection musicale György G. Rath